Statkraft is looking for one intern to the corporate strategy and analysis unit this summer. The key purpose of this internship will be to develop Statkraft’s understanding of co-locating different clean energy technologies into hybrid systems.
Working in Corporate Strategy & Analysis – Strategic Market Analysis
The Strategic Market Analysis team is responsible for Statkraft’s long-term view of the development of power markets within which it operates. This includes developing a long-term view of power prices and high-quality insights to support business strategy and commercial processes.
Hybrid systems co-locates one or many renewable assets with other clean technologies such as batteries or electrolysers. We would like your help to better understand the benefits and the disadvantages of co-locating assets from both a technical and commercial point of view. With guidance from the team, you will:
- Develop an understanding of different configurations of hybrid systems and their relative advantages and disadvantages
- Pursue a market research and define the current status, such as pipeline of hybrid projects in different geographies
- Investigate the economies of scope and underlying drivers of developing a hybrid project
- Investigate the regulatory framework for hybrid systems and identify political drivers such as dedicated hybrid auctions
- Translate your findings into concrete insights that can be effectively communicated across the company
Who are you?
- Strong analytical skills and result oriented
- Good communication skills and a great team player
- The ability to take initiatives, ask questions and be flexible
- Preferably 3-4 years of higher education with solid academic results
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Statkraft is an exciting workplace with many opportunities. During the internship you will meet other students who have summer internship with us. It is also a good opportunity to get to know Statkraft and not least the members of «Young in Statkraft» who organize various social activities throughout the summer.
The position will be located at the head office at Lilleaker.
For further information please contact Martin Västermark, phone 40601549. To apply, please submit your CV and application through the lin or via www.statkraft.com; “Careers – Job vacancies” within 10th January 2022.