Location: Bergen | Norway Apply by: October 24, 2021 | Position type: Graduate | Employment type: Full Time Job
Do you want to play a role in solving global energy challenges for future generations?
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future ensuring that oil and gas is produced with the lowest emissions possible.
The Electrification, Maintenance & Modification (EMM) segment within Aker Solutions is responsible for maintenance and modification of existing facilities. Our objective is to be a leading supplier of low carbon solutions and electrification projects. We focus on optimizing field life solutions, driven by decarbonization and environmentally sound offerings. Our goals are ambitious, and we need young, innovative, and smart employees with us to do this.
We are now looking for Graduate Electrical Engineers to join our Electrical department in Bergen.
What will you be doing?
- You will be involved in a wide variety of projects ranging from smaller Front End Studies to Major Modification Projects and various Specialist Services
- Develop your engineering abilities by working with highly skilled engineers
- Learn to perform according to a industry leading project execution model
- Work on exiting electrification, modification and maintenance projects within the energy industry
- Get results together with offshore and onshore operators
- Cooperate closely with electrical vendors finding the optimal solution
- Implementing field life solutions for our customers
- Work together with large clients within the energy industry
- Possibility to work across segments and locations
We think you should have:
- You have recently graduated, or you are about to graduate from your final year of studies (MSc or BSc) within relevant area
- You have a high ability to learn and great interest for new technology and digitalization
- A commercial mindset and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English
If this appeals to you, please send us a motivation letter, your CV, diploma and transcript. If you are currently enrolled in a master’s program, you can send a preliminary grade transcript. Please note that applications without a diploma/transcript will not be evaluated If you apply for several roles, please specify your preferred area and location in your application. Start date: August 2022, or sooner when possible.
More reasons to work with us:
- As an Aker Solutions employee, you will participate in project teams that proudly deliver world class projects. You will work together with some of our most experienced and knowledgeable engineers and gain valuable experience
- As an employee in Aker Solutions, you have many career opportunities. We ensure that our employees get the chance to work across disciplines, build expertise and develop their own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaged working environment at all our locations
- Healthy work/life balance. We offer flexible working hours. In a hectic everyday life, it is good to have an employer who provides you with the flexibility you need through different phases of life
- You will be a part of our Solutioneers, an international employee network that brings together our young talents for professional development, networking and fun. In addition, Aker offer a wide range of welfare activities and training options for all our employees
- We can promise you it will be both challenging and fun!
Interested? Contact us.
Ina Brattli, Senior Recruiter NES Advantage Solutions, tel. +47 41663543, firstname.lastname@example.org
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.