Local Unit & Position Description
Become one of our graduates in August 2022 and drive the change to form our future. We are extremely interested and dependent on your competence, ideas to make an impact.
You might already favor one of our business areas, but if not let’s find out together which fits you best based on your educational background and interests.
We believe you have a passion for science and technology and can identify yourself with our values and purpose. We want engaged candidates, and it is important to us that you fit well into the organization and work environment.
We are interested in hearing from you who finalize your degree in summer 2022 and have specialized within on the following areas:
- Marine Technology
- Hydrodynamics & Structure, Construction
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Technology
- Renewable energy
- Energy economics
- Environmental Science
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Mathematics, Physics, Statistics
- Safety & Risk Management
- Marine biology
- Ocean space
- Health economics
- Health analytics
- Industrial Economics & Technology Management and Entrepreneurship
We are looking for graduates who share their knowledge, care for each other and dare to explore opportunities. If you also match one or more of the following descriptions
- Quick learner and data smart
- Open-minded and curious
- Personal drive to achieve goals
- Desire to take part in solving complex issues (not only pointing at the solution)
- Dedication and a creative problem-solving attitude
- Thrive in a collaborative environment
- Analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- it is the time to apply now!
What we can offer:
As a graduate you will join the company on a permanent basis. You will be part of our career model and enjoy all our benefits at our offices in Norway. Many offices have close access to the sea.
At DNV we can offer the following
- Six weeks of annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Join established networks, like CONNECT, and enjoy after works and informal meetings
- Free shuttle bus from Sandvika and Skøyen (Høvik office)
- Well-equipped exercise center (Høvik office)
- At Høvik office there is a surrounding park with possibility for different outdoor activities
You will have a meaningful job with one of Norway’s most attractive employers. We are ranked #3 in the Young Professional Attractiveness Index 2020 and Norway’s most attractive employer 2019 by Randstad.
We want to get to know you better. Please share with us a motivation letter which covers the following three bullet points:
- Share with us your motivation in being a Graduate 2022 in DNV
- Why should we choose you?
- Reflect on DNV values – We care. We dare. We share.
Please also upload your CV and grade certificate in our application tracking system (iCIMS). All documents should be in English, if possible. Students without this information will not be considered.
If you will apply by end of 11.10.2021 in iCims you have started your journey in the recruiting process with us. We will contact you shortly after the deadline and let you know how to proceed.
This is the first recruitment process we are running out of most likely three.
Welcome to DNV!
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in risk management and assurance, with almost 12,000 employees operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
Whether assessing a new ship design, optimizing the performance of a wind farm, analyzing sensor data from a gas pipeline or certifying a food company’s supply chain, we enable our customers and their stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence.
Our employees are driven by a common purpose: to safeguard life, property, and the environment. We help tackle the challenges and global transformations facing our customers and the world today and we are a trusted voice for many of the world’s most successful and forward-thinking companies.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Position Type: Permanent Employee
Closing date: 11/10/2021