TALENTS OF TODAY
STARS OF TOMORROW
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
As an employee in our Nordic trainee program, you will be offered a perfect cocktail of education and hands-on assignments. This 9-month program is a fantastic kick-start to working life, where you will be coached by some of the sharpest technical consultants. In the end of the program, you will be a fully qualified consultant, prepared to test your wings for real!
We are looking for 35 new colleagues who will enter our trainee program in September of 2020. In Norway we offer 10 positions within Buildings, Energy, Information Management, Consulting, Software and IT-operations. In parallel with tailor made education and the internship periods we will gather all 35 participants for a couple of joint gatherings working with specific cases, learning and laughing together! We believe in the power of brilliant networks and wow – what a network you will build!
For more detailed info about the Nordic program – click here.
ARE YOU OUR NEXT SUPERHERO?
- You have recently taken (or will soon take) an engineering degree at a university, a university college or technical college and have a diploma/certificate to show your academic results.
- You have higher education within engineering and/or information technology
- Your year of graduation is between 2018-2020.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both a Nordic language and English.
In addition, we attach great importance to your personal qualities. You should recognize yourself in descriptions such as:
- Willingness and ability to readily respond to changing circumstances and expectations.
- Builds brilliant networks and maintains relationships in a trustworthy manner.
- A genuine teamplayer with a sharing mindset!
- You like being a part of a team but have no problem with acting as your own “project manager” – that is, creating order, structure and results in time.
Within Rejlers you will find opportunities beyond the ordinary and we encourage our employees to dare to push the boundaries and seek alternative solutions to problems. We are aiming to be “Home of the learning minds” with a sharing and curious culture. Hence, we are looking for you who enjoy a learning environment.
NEXTGEN NORWAY – 10 POSITIONS
We are looking for several different profiles, and have a lot of opportunities available. Through IT-operations you can either work with hybrid cloud services, distributed network services or secure modern workplace. However, if you are into programming and Java in particular you can work with developing in our Software department or in our Consulting department.
You can work in Energy, Buildings or Information Management. We are consulting our customers both within power engineering, electrical engineering and documentation of critical infrastructure – and you can too! We like to say that the future is green, digital and powered by electricity.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
When applying you will inform us of which business area you are the most interested in working, and you can inform us about specific interests later on in the process.
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. Therefore, as part of our recruitment process, we use Alva Labs assessments to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role.
After testing and screening all applicants we will invite some of you for interviews and an assessment day, and if it is a match – we might be colleagues!
Take the chance and become our next superhero!