We are proud to present our annual summer project which represents a real exciting challenge and a steep learning curve. As a summer intern you will be one of eight students from different theoretical backgrounds and locations working together in a team, with close follow-up by Statkraft professionals. Our summer students are highly qualified employees and you will actively contribute to the further development and growth of Statkraft.
This year we invite students to conduct a case study on the energy market in India towards 2025 – and how Statkraft can fit into that environment. By exploring digital tools and innovative working methods, you will develop ideas and recommendations on how Statkraft quickly can become a significant renewable energy player in India, and how Statkraft can adapt to rapidly changing circumstances in an agile way. You will present the outcome of the project to our Corporate Management and share it with the broader organisation by the end of the period.
The project will be based in India and Norway. In India the project will run from our offices in New Delhi and Bangalore, and out from the office in Oslo, Norway. The project will last from mid June – mid August.
What can you expect as a summer student?
- Get to know Statkraft’s core business and way of working
- Responsibility from day one, with close follow-up from mentors
- A professional environment involving a high level of expertise and exciting assignments
- An inclusive, diverse and positive working environment
- Gain insight into the renewable sector and how Statkraft collaborate across geographies to meet strategic goals
- Freedom to conceptualise and implement solutions with guided supervision by a project manager and a group of experts
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a diverse team with various backgrounds ranging from engineering, business/strategy, organisational psychology, computer science, other area of relevance or a passion for this subject matter. Some key skills we are looking for are:
- Ability to think conceptually
- Strong analytical skills
- Interest in organisational development and technology
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Team player with good communicative skills
- Preferably 3-4 years of higher education with solid academic results
- Cultural awareness
- Fluent in English
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment characterised by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes